Thursday 15 December 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas ...



It certainly is looking like Christmas at our house this week . My kids are well into the routine of checking their Advent Calendars (first thing in the morning & before breakfast!) to consume the little chocolates inside and count down the sleeps until Christmas.

The tree is up, almost all the gift shopping is done (but none of the wrapping), and my credit card is looking a little bit worse for wear. Yes, it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas ... except for the cupcakes!

I have had no time at all this year to bake any! So this is last year's collection of cupcake ideas I came up with for various occasions. I really like simple, easy ideas that work.

Thanks so much for following my little blog throughout the year and I wish you and your family's a happy & safe Christmas.

Elise








3 comments:

  1. You are welcome to post on facebook about our party...I meant to do it and forgot! Thanks for making my grand daughters' party so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing! Love it when my customers are happy. Happy holidays to you. Elise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please can you tell me what chocolate bars you wrapped?

    ReplyDelete